To exercise construction inspection and interact with the construction supervision authorities, the developer may involve inspection organizations.
We organize control of installation and welding works at the construction site on behalf of the customer.
Our welding inspector controls the work in accordance with the requirements of the standards EN ISO 3834, EN 1090.
He directs attention to the quality of materials for welding and installation works (their storage, marking), and to the characteristics of welding materials.
The inspector uses different levels and control methods for testing structural parts to be welded:
What we offer
• checks equipment and fixtures for assembly, welding, heat treatment and control, reports on equipment maintenance.
• controls the implementation of the technological instructions, welding audit. Pays attention to special requirements for avoidance of distortions, prevention of defects, the sequence of weld seams.
• examines the compliance and validity of test certificates for welders and operators. Evaluates their skill to achieve the required welding parameters (welding current, arc voltage, welding speed).
• controls the processing of welded joints, before and after welding.
• checks protocols to confirm the quality of work, records in the welding log.
• checks the quality of welding work, as well as their compliance with WPS and WPQR requirements.
If you are interested in these areas of work, please contact us. We will carefully perform all types of work and take into account all your requirements.