UAB “Metalo auditas” carries out an audit of the production of metal structures in the factory at the request of the customer, who places an order with the manufacturer. Our company also conducts a pre-certification audit of steel structures in preparation for certification in accordance with the standards EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001, EN 1090 and EN ISO 3834.
Our experts assess the specifics of production management (managerial obligations, resource management, customer focus, responsibility and authority of performers, production process planning)
Factory production control (FPC):
The inspector checks the fulfillment of technical requirements:
• processing of workpieces of parts;
• preparation of joints;
• assembly of metal structures;
• preheating (if necessary);
• temporary connections;
• execution of welded seams;
• heat treatment after welding (if necessary);
• verification and testing;
• identification and traceability of processes;
• records of operations performed;
• execution of executive documentation.